Hello,
I've recently started using the Story Map plugin (which I really like by the way!
), had a question which I'm hoping you can help with regarding structuring stories under an epic.
My question is can I have more than one story column under an epic - difficult to describe what I want in words, but if you take a look at this pic I found it helps describe the problem I'm trying to solve;
http://myresume.pm/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/story-map-example.png
So basically I want to do something similar in the Story Map plugin, however all I can get is, for example, with the 'Manage Email' epic a one column list of all of the stories under the epic (rather than 3 columns as per the image). I really want to do it like the image and from what I've read on story mapping from Jeff Patton it's a good way to visualise a story map.
Is there a way I can achieve this in the Story Map plugin? If not, I may have to start looking into an alternative unfortunately
.
Thanks in advance
Raz