I have just started using JIRA Service Desk and Jira Software. I tried to search all known fora (to me), but couldn't find the correct solution. Maybe this is an easy one, but I couldn't figure it out.
When a ticket is logged into the Jira SD (by a customer, user, agent,...), and the agent decides this needs to be a Software adjustment, how can the agent in SD create the Jira Software issue automatically, and have them linked. Linked meaning when status changes the SD gets updated from the Jira Software platform. A trace/'updation' from ticket to development and back.
In my Jira cloud based SD, I am not able to find anything that gives the agent the possibility to create a Software issue automatically. I can only link them, if I create a seperate issue in Software manually. Surely there must be some automated process for this?
Thanks!