I would like to change a background for a particular section. It would make a nice break rather than just headings. Is it possible?
Hi @Dawid Nawrot ,
If you are referring to the Section macro in Confluence, then we do not have an option to customize the background.
Thanks,
Manisha
In the old editor there was a background color macro that would do this...I used it to visually pop the Table-of-contents on longer pages (think wikipedia look). The new editor has done away with this and the TOC macro cannot be inserted in the "note" macros.
Are there plans to restore the ability to add some background or border to layout sections or even just the TOC macro itself?
Arnold
There is a "CSS Class Name" property on the TOC, which says just add a class to your space custom stylesheet, and it'll wrap the TOC in a div with that class.
However... it's broken, because they've removed the stylesheet feature, as far as I can tell. There's a PDF stylesheet, but I'm pretty sure that's not it. At least, I couldn't get it to work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.