Good Day All
I have a project that I created the Dashboard for and assigned public access. The problem is the page if opned from the URL link is empty. Not a single widget of the 4 shows up. I want to get the stakeholder to view this during the course of my sprint. How do I fix this?
Is it you as the creator that cannot see any of the widgets or is it the stakeholder? If the latter does that stakeholder have the correct permission?
The dashboard permissions don't override issues permissions. So although everyone might be able to view your dashboard, unless you've specifically allowed anyone to view the project's issues, the dashboard won't display anything.
Beware that adding the "Anyone" group for the Browse Projects permission in your permissions scheme may allow anonymous users to see your issues.
Hi Krister
Thank you for the time and response
Yes, the stakeholder can see the board but the widgets don't show.
Ok, so how do I grant access to project issues?
You make sure that the person have access to the project (can the person see an issue then it should display in a report). Otherwise give them the correct projectrole/group
Also what specific dashboard macros are you trying to display? if you have plugin app macros the macros by themselves may require certain permission.
Good Day @Krister Broman _Advania_
So I have granted access to public to browse issues permissions. This does not allow me to share a report and send it to a non Jira user. You are prompted for a username and password ( none Jira ) I just want to share the report with a user
Hey Andries, did you find a solution?
What information of the Sprint do you want to share? Who's the stakeholder and what is he doing with it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.