Hello,
I was wondering if it's possible to view sub-tasks on my sprint board *without* using the group by sub-tasks option? It is helpful to view sub-tasks on the board in order to track their progress to "done," but the "group by sub-tasks" option for doing this isn't ideal, for three reasons:
1) It adds a bunch of swimlanes to the board, making the board a lot longer & more complex.
2) It pushes issues without subtasks to the bottom of the board; however, if anything I'd like for these issues to be at the top.
3) The subtask parent issue is no longer listed as a card on the board, in its own column (I guess the thinking here is that subtasks account for 100% of parent issue requirements, but this isn't always the case).
Ideally, I would be able to see subtasks showing up as cards on my sprint board alongside other issue types, such as user stories and bugs. There would be no swimlanes. Is this possible?
Thanks,
Will Portman