Hello,
I have a service desk project that has his email support address company.support@atlassian.net
I've added this address inside various Google Goups as participant of the group
When a user (eg user.1@domain.com) write at google group address ( g.address@domain.com ) the email gets forwarded to company.support@atlassian.net
On Service Desk i got a ticket open from user.1 with the g.address@domain.com as "request participant"
So far so good.
Until user.2@domain.com does the same thing and on service desk i have no one as "request participant"
This is driving me creazy.
- The emails looks like the same from both users inside the google group.
- Inside Service Desk both users are in "customers" with no other privileges.
- both user writes to the same group
- the issue is spread over all domain, many users got the request participant, others does not.
I'm using request participant to manage multiple email address as different ticketing support like phone.support@domain.com and pc.support@domain.com and routing users based on "request partecipant" like this thread : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Configure-more-than-one-email-channels-in-a-project/qaq-p/690096