Hello,
I'm using JIRA OnDemand + GreenHopper plugin and have some problem with adding issues in my Sprint.
I uploaded tasks from .csv in following format - (example_txt.txt), it's about 150 issues(only user story, without sub-tasks)
And now I have 2 problem:
- Assignee can't see any issue, before I make some manipulation with it in JIRA (for example change status to In Progress and back)
- when I open Rapid board Sprint Marker already included 46 issues and if I click Start Sprint I see, that on my sprint 46 issues will appear. But if change order in that 46 issues, and click Start Sprint JIRA shows me, that 43 or 2 or 115(it could be any count depending on current issues order) issues will appear in the sprint.
So I can't using sprints, can you help me with this??
p.s. I'm using JIRA about 2 month, sry if asking the obvious thing