As far as I can tell, workflows in JIRA have no ids, yet all the endpoints for working with workflows require an ID which doesn't exist. Are those endpoints simply not accessible? How do I use them or am I just out of luck if I want to use the REST api to do this?
When you look from JIRA UI you can see the id but I wonder why it's not returned by the api/2/workflow.
Well that's not going to work
Please raise that as a bug
It is strange, but there is no way to get the workflow ID's over the rest API. Workflows do have an ID, it is only not shown on any /workflow or /workflow/search or whatever endpoint.On server and DC, you can get these infors from the database itself, but if you need them on cloud, ask Atlassian support to supply you with a list of workflow names and their ID's from the database.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.