We're putting together a Knowledgebase, and the home page has a Livesearch macro at the top. Even though I changed the size of the macro from Medium to Large, the width of the search bar is still only as wide as a Medium size search - although it has the look of the Large search. When I edit the macro, I can verify that it's set to Large, and the macro preview shows the expected width. As soon as I apply those settings, the width remains narrower than in the preview. I've tried removing and re-adding the macro, placing it into a table with a single column, and otherwise changing the layout of the page to allow the Livesearch width to expand, and nothing works. I can't find any other reference to this issue, so I hope there's already a solution out there.
Additional notes: We are currently using an out-of-the-box version of Cloud Confluence, we don't have any user macros or plug-ins installed.

