I need to add other team members to share pages and add people to dropdowns in bug reports in Jira.
How do I delete a person from a dropdown?
The reporter and assignee fields are for one user. If the dropdown you are referring to is the list of possible assignees and reporters it is all the user that can create issues in the project and be assigned issues in the project. You need to remove users from access to those functions to remove them from the list.
How do I add a user to the drop down lists?
They need to be assigned to the project in a role (or group) that has permission to create issues (reporter) or be assigned issues to work (assignable issue permission).
How do I assign them to a project in a role that has permissions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.