Hello, I have a big problem with Trello. I can not connect to my space for 4 days. The page is empty, white ...I am on Mac / Google. In free mode.Thank you
Hi @DE LUCA
Do you have login problems as well?
If you login to Trello, what do you see on your homepage? Try login through the main portal: https://trello.com/ and let's try to fix this
When I connect to my home page, I have a blank page, empty (light gray).
Hello @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_
Im expection the same issue since a few days in EDGE, see here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Trello-Boards-not-displaying-in-MS-Edge/qaq-p/1050637
Any hints about this?
Sounds like a browsers issue, if none of the other browsers are working, maybe you should log a support request to the Trello Help Portal or email a screenshot or screencast to support@trello.com.
I'm also removing the Accepted answer because unfortunately, I wasn't able to resolve your issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.