Hi, according to this article there are many options in a second column, when you click into a table. In our cloud version we don't habe these options. Do I have to activate it somehow or can i troubleshoot it somehow?
@Marco BohmbachYou don't activate there options. They are always enabled, and appear differently depending upon your editing experience,
Old Experience
New Experience
Hi @DPKJ ,
i have the new experience but does that mean, the new experience has less features? I see no option to make it not responsive.
thanks in advance
Marco
@Marco Bohmbach Yes new experience has lesser features as of now, Atlassian is working on it. The main goal of new experience is to simplify user experience.
We're also having issues with the responsive tables and would like to make them fixed width.
But presenting the new editor without the basic table manipulation options, like row/column-cut & paste is a very poor offering. Don't you think?Now I've switched to the new editor, I can't manipulate my tables anymore in a very common way...
If I had known that, I would never had switched...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.