I'm trying to create a scrum board that includes ALL issues assigned to particular users across all projects. I created a custom filter to capture these criteria. My problem is getting this filter all in one place AND greating Kanban/Scrum boards.
I am trying to create BOTH a Kanban board and a Scrum board using a custom filter. We want to use the Kanban board to triage new issues. Columns to include:
| New Not Vetted | Unprioritized | Ready to Estimate
In the board creation window, under the "location" dropdown only about 1/2 of the Projects we have in Jira show up. The project I need is not listed. The project in question is a Next-Gen project. I see has it's own sprints and has a backlog built-in but I can't update that project to include my filter. Why can I create these on my Personal profile but not in some projects?
I hope this makes sense.