Hello all!
I was hoping someone out there might have an add-on or script for internal comments in JSD Cloud. We're moving from Server, where the add-on existed but it seems it no longer does in Cloud. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Laurel
@Laurel Moczydlowski , can you be more specific about what your requirement is. Certainly JSD Cloud support internal comments. What addon were you using in Server and for what purpose?
@Jack Brickey I thought the same thing and my team and I did vast amounts of research. The add-on we were using is below:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212192/comment-security-default?hosting=server&tab=support
But based upon our testing there is no way to make an internal comment in JSD Cloud. Our intention is to allow agents to make comments on tickets that are only visible to the Service Desk Team. For instance, adding a comment for a resolution that includes the technical solution, vs the friendly "thank you for your time this is no complete" comment.
Laurel,
I make internal comments all day. Here is a snapshot. I must be missing something in your requirement.
Hey Jack,
Is this a service desk? Or a software project?
@Jack Brickey To amend my previous comment, yes the internal comment button does exist but that still makes the comment visible to the end user submitting the ticket. We want the ability to make internal comments that are private and only visible to the service desk team.
Appreciate the clarification, it seems there was some miscommunication on this end as to what exactly was going away.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.