Below are the basic requirements that are needed for request management for technical communications. Can Confluence accommodate something like this?
As an IT member, I want to submit a request for assistance in a communication matter so that my request is addressed in the quickest possible manner.
As a Communication manager, I want a form by which an IT member can submit a request for a communication need, answer a series of clarifying questions, indicate a level of priority and attach supporting documentation so that the request can be comprehensively evaluated.
As a Communication manager, I want requests to be approved by leadership so that I know that the request is valid and vetted.
As a Communication Manager, I want the progress and status of my work to be visible to all users and for requestors to be notified when their work traverses statuses so that, there is transparency in my work.