Thanks Danial.
Hey there, Vartika.
Can you provide the ERROR stack trace that appeared in the atlassian-jira.log when you hit into the issue? That can at least shed some light to this case. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Warm regards,
Danial
Hi Danial,
I am not clear what you are asking for. I tried on issue side and i got the error message which is attached.
Hey ther, Vartika.
The first screenshot that you attached is related to the An internal server error occured when requesting resource. The next screenshot on the other hand, refers to the Error occurred communicating with the server. Please reload the page and try again.
Do you have access to your JIRA logs (https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16121981). If possible, try to replicate the problem and post the stack trace here.
I think I don't have access to the Jira logs as I am using the Jira ondemand.
Is there a way to see the jira Logs without login as System Administrator?
Regards,
Vartika
Oh, if that's the case, you might want to try to reach out to support by lodging a ticket in https://support.atlassian.com/ so that the engineers can help you figure out what could be the reason behind this.
You are welcome. All the best and good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.