Hi All,
We currently use JIRA Cloud to manage our internal and external projects and the whole setup feels rather complicated and I'm looking to validate or disprove my thoughts about our current setup.
Current Setup
- "Global" Project
- Client Project 1
- Client Project 2
- Internal Project 1
- Client Project 3
- etc
- The "Global" project board uses a Filter Query to show all the tickets within the different projects;
- project in (Client1, Technical, Client2, Internal1, Internal2, etc) ORDER BY Rank ASC
- There are 17 individual projects in JIRA at the moment, all being shown under "Global"
This setup feels very...clunky and at time, a little unmanageable when it comes to update workflows, permission & notifications etc and it feels like our whole setup could be streamlined and made much more efficient, somehow.
Any tips would be welcome, or advise from anyone that may work within an agency which runs multiple products/clients during a given sprint.
It does feel like I should be moving to a single project, but I'm a little unsure at the moment.