I know there are a few options from the Atlassian Marketplace and some within Trello, but it seems as though none of them work the way I want. Here is what I want it to do:
Must have:
- only syncs issues that meet certain criteria (i.e. have been assigned to me - but alternatively, I am willing to specifically select the issues)
- syncs due date, description and comments both directions
- shows Jira specific items in Trello (priority, status, reporter)
- some kind of subtask handling (I feel like this one is trickiest)
There is a long list of nice-to-haves, but above are the critical items.
The Trello powerup does a nice job of showing some of the relevant info, but it's way too limited (it does not even show due-date, nevermind sync it). The fact that it does not sync due-date and description are surprising - seems they should be a must-do when creating the power-up
