I want to make a particular page of particular space to face public internet (anonymous viewing). I figured out how to do this with permissions and all that and it seems to work. But.
I don't like the way it faces public internet.
It faces public internet as Confluence page, which it is, but not exactly. It's my content and I don't want others to see the Confluence tool bars and controls which have nothing to do with what the page is designed to do. There are Add, Search, Login, Help, etc buttons which of course authorized when used but still, why end user needs to see all this? They come to consume some specific content and not to learn Confluence. For example, I'd like Confluence to host the release notes of my product, or a user manual. Plain and simple. Great tools there to build such content! But how do I make it render only that and no other controls around the content dedicated for Confluence works. Am I in a wrong product or do I miss some settings?
Â