I have setted the Assign Issues permission to a role, but it doesen't work.
This role does not have Edit Issues permission... is it necessary?
Thanks
Hi @Ramiro Justet
It shouldn't be necessary.
To confirm upfront:
Then, once you've provided the user(s) with Assign Issues permission:
I tested this on Cloud without edit permissions and it worked fine. You can't inline edit the assignee as this does class as "editing" the issue - but the assign button is the workaround to that.
Ste
Thanks for you replay.
I have setted the same (I think), but does not work ...
My settings are in the next link
Setting Details
Based on Omar's account which you've logged into - it appears he can both
He won't be able to inline edit as this is editing even for Assignee.
Ahhh, ok.
It´s working.
Thank you very much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.