Hi,
Here is my case: I currently have an Scrum board with multiple statuses, and because of several factors, I need to split the board into two, with the possibility of having multiple done statuses in both boards and that a JIRA issue counts in the stats of both.
This is what I already have:
Development board statuses: "open" / "re-open", "In Progress", "Dev Complete", "Ready for Testing", "In QA" and "Approved DEV", being the last one the DONE status (green color) of this board.
Staging and Production board statuses: "UAT", "Approved and Ready for PROD", and "Closed". All those 3 statuses are understood by JIRA as DONE (green color).
My goal :
When a JIRA issue reaches the "Approved DEV" status on board one, it should be always counted as a completed ticket in the Sprint Report of that board.
That ticket, then, will be moved to the second board, and when it reaches the "Closed" status, it should be counted as well as a completed ticket in the Sprint Report of that second board. In other words, if a ticket has reached those two statuses in the respective boards, it should be always counted as completed in the Sprint reports of both boards.
Any ideas how to achieve this?
I have tried with custom filters, release versions, and so far I haven't been able to achieve my goal, as the ticket always disappears from the Sprint report of board 1 when I move it to any of the statuses of the second board.
Thanks in advance for your help.