Hi there,
Need some help with a filter.
I want to hide from the backlog a specific status and specific epic which they're not correlated. Totally different things.
I tried this filter:
project = project_name AND status != "will not implement" AND "Epic Link" != epic_name ORDER BY Rank ASC
But it's not working. It hides the status but not the epic, I still can see the epic's issues in the backlog.
I also tried this filter:
project = project_name AND status != "will not implement" AND "Epic Link" != epic_name1 AND "Epic Link" != epic_name2 AND "Epic Link" != epic_name3 AND "Epic Link" != epic_name4 AND "Epic Link" != epic_name5 AND "Epic Link" != epic_name6 ORDER BY Rank ASC
It did not work as well. I don't know why, but all the subtasks disappeared from our board with this filter. It worked in the backlog hiding what I wanted, but I had other problems.
(please see that I'm using project_name and epic_name for privacy)
Did anymore have this problem before?
Thanks!