Hi,
What I have for now : Confluence Cloud with the draw.io plugin.
What I try to achieve : I have a devops (CI/CD) pipeline that is working pretty well, but I want to document automatically the architecture of the application.
What I tried so far : I use the API rest of Confluence to create a new page and everything is working well. I also succeeded to create a CSV file that could be imported easily to create a diagram. I used a C# console application that I want to launch from my pipeline (this part is easy).
What is not working :
- Creation of the draw.io macro (the html is so cryptic for this macro)...
- Automation of the javascript sequence to use the CSV feature : Menu Arrange/Insert/Advanced/CSV... and the copy of the CSV in the textbox. I<m still thinking to use Selenium to automate the process. But I'm affraid that something will break in a future version...
Someone has an idea? Could I use an API or something else to achieve my goal?
Thank you!