How can I find a list of project ids without reviewing the source for each project page?
I simply went to the list of my projects within JIRA and then reviewed the source. At least all of my projects and ids were on one page.
Hi,
you could use the rest-API (if enabled). Just add "/rest/api/2/project" to your jira url. You'll get all information on all projects you have access to. You need to parse the information to get only the project keys but i'll leave that up to you.
The url should look something like http://myjira.de/rest/api/2/project
Regards,
Björn
JIRA Command Line Interface getProjectList
I wasn't able to replicate this. Is this a funciton that can be implemented with the OnDemand version?
As we are currently a start-up, I was hoping to find a free solution.
FYI: Jira's REST API follows standard REST convention, so the root URL will show a list, but then specifying an ID will return just details for the one item.http://myjira.de/rest/api/2/project/<Project Key>
So for instance, if I have a Jira project called "Application Security Tasks" and its project key is AST, such that the ticket numbers are like "AST-1205", then ...
http://myjira.de/rest/api/2/project/AST
Will get me the project information from the REST API. It's less to parse than the full list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.