When a make changes on a site and decide to publish this changes without giving a notice to watchers, the watchers still get an email with this changes.
Hi,
If you are talking about confluence pages, then during publication there is a checkbox "notify watchers"If we are talking about Jira tasks, you need to change the notification scheme so that when editing task notifications are not sent
From what you say, it looks like you are making use of the new editing improvements on Conf Cloud, and you are running into this bug: CONFCLOUD-67625. We've got the same problem. I'd suggest going to the bug listing and voting for this to be fixed. I'm surprised it hasn't received more attention, since it seems to me to be a major issue....
Hi
Thanks for your answer!
I'm talking about confluence.
In our version we don't have the ckeckbox (screenshot in the attachment). An if we select "publish without giving a notice to watchers" it doesn't work.
Is it possible to change to the version with the checkbox?
Hm, it is strange.
It is time, when you publish Draft, draft that was created earlier?
There is no checkbox at this point, maybe you need to go to the confluence settings, but I don’t know where the global settings in your Confluence are, sorry((
You're right. That's the bug! I voted for this to be fixed. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.