Hi,
I have a question regarding moving pages using the REST API. I've been able to do it using the update-content method, but it seems like it's not exactly perfect.

As you can see on the picture, the page says it's moved, but visually it stays in the same place it was originally created. Do you have any ideas as to how to overcome this? I've seen the pages update and show up in the correct place at some times, but I'm not sure whether it's a matter of time, or just updating the page tree in a different way (ie. adding new page, as this seems to update it) and would like to make it happen instantly, or at least to be able to force it through the API as well (couldn't find anything in the documentation, although it's not the best to be honest...).
Also additional question - is there a way to change how pages are sorted under a specific parent? Or are pages always added at the end? Because in some cases we would need the page to be on the top. If it's not configurable then how to move it via API? Because currently the page is created via third party, and the most I could do is move it, but I can't really comprehend how, there is the:
"extensions": {
"position": "none"
}
node which I thought would do it, but I can't get it to work.
To be clear - I will be calling the API via PowerShell, have some scripts prepared already and hope I'll be able to finish what's required 