I tried to add this to my settings.
but when I click on 'sort' in sprint I still see tasks without sorting. what did I do wrong?
Hi @oryzhkov ,
I think that the default sort order might be using RANK and not allow other sorting. Please check your board filter first and try to change it if you want.
well, it was the only one that is enable. so the right command is 'order by rank asc'?
I tried, no effect.
No exactly. I say that when using the Board you must have a filter associated with it and this filter is using already sorting - you cannot have two sorting arguments. It is all or nothing.
so, I can't use only one sorting? I have to turn on something else?
I have to add something exactly into script in sort filter or I have to add another one filter?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.