Looking to remove column boarders within a table on Confluence Cloud with a method that does not require a paid add-on.
Trying to accomplish this with either out of the box Confluence Cloud or if there is a free add-on.
Thanks!
Hello Rob and welcome to the Community!
The functionality you're looking for within Confluence cloud is not available. There is a feature request that is asking for some more functionality be brought to the tables within Confluence cloud. This feature request may be found at CONFCLOUD-45670.
I checked through the marketplace and was unable to find anything which is listed as free for your requirements. You may have a look for yourself at Atlassian Marketplace | Tables | Confluence Cloud.
I hope this information proves helpful.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
Thanks Stephen for verifying that I was not missing anything.
Looks like that ticket was created 3 years ago. Should be any time now.
Thanks for the info.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.