Hi all, really hoping for the community to bail me out on this one. We've started using the next-gen projects a bit more, which is nice for many reasons. As such we've just split a type of tasks into its own project.
However, when I moved the epic from the old project to the new, not only did the issues from the epic not carry over, but the "connection" was also broken. Leaving me with an epic in a new project, and "somewhere in the old project" are now old issues that I both need to find, move and then reconnect to the moved epic in the other project.
Any suggestions on:
1) how I can repair what I've already broken?
2) what the best practise on bulk moves between "next-gen" projects on Jira Cloud when it comes to epics and issues?
Definitely feeling a bit let down by the tools here, any quick help here to help me clean up my mess would be hugely appreciated.