Hello everyone,
In the filter management page and especially in the Assignee and Reporter fields I would like to display only the users related to this project.
Currently, all Agents and clients users of all projects appear in the filters while I have created a custom group that is only linked to this project.
I haven't found any project permissions that restrict this display. I also tested the global permissions where I only found the "Browse users and groups" permission but when it is disabled it doesn't display any users in the filters at all.
So I would like to find a balance between everything displayed and nothing displayed at all. A solution to display only in these filters the Agents and customers users of this project.
For information, this user group I have created, are not agents, so they do not have agent/assignment permissions, they can only create custom filters and export tickets.
Thank you in advance for your help.