Hello,
Does it exist the possibility to extract the following data: a field that contains the date when a ticket changed his Status (to its current Status) via CSV file(from a JIRA filter)? I need this information in order to know the time elapsed since a ticket is in his current Status.
Thanks
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Extract-date-and-time-when-status-changed/qaq-p/726746
Hi @Keven Alex Oliveira Lopes
Time in status for Jira Cloud by SaaSJet will solve all you needs.
This app generates such reports:
And you can not only view and extract the reports as excel file but also as charts - pie, bar and area charts.
Hello, Thank you I will be happy to use it but I'm working on the server version what's the solution for this ?
Hi @Carla Bismuth 👋Just to clarify.Time in Status for Jira is available on cloud and data center.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.