I do the following steps:
Ok, so now I have uploaded a new file which is not visible in the issue.
How can I delete that file?
If the file isn’t visible why do you think it is there? If you can see the attachment you should be able to click and delete.
If you are talking about the fact that if you click the add attachment again and see the file, that queue will clean up on its own.
Thanx for your answer.
After the three steps in my question I do the following:
But the file is still on the server which can be verified by creating a new issue and clicking the "add attachment" icon again. So I have two questions now:
Hi, I've got the same problem.
Apparently this problem was made into a feature request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68881 and is supposed to have been fixed in Jan 2020, but since then people have posted that they can't see any evolution, and neither can I.
Olivier.
Hello can some one update me on this issue, this is still the reason for the company that I work to not move to Jira Cloud and would be very important for us to a a answer about this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.