Is there any way to reorder the Activity on the Issues page. I would prefer to display the most recent Activity first so the user doesn't have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the most recent entries.
Hmm. You are talking about the Activity Stream right? The most recent activities are at the top of the list.
The activities can't be reorderd and should displayed in the right order. But you can change the default order for the comments.
See: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Changing+the+Default+Order+for+Comments+from+Ascending+to+Descending
Sorry, maybe I wasn't quite clear enough.
First, I am using the OnDemand version. I have looked at the link that Julian sent and don't have advanced settings anywhere (and yes, I was sure I was logged in as administrator).
When you click on an issue, you get the issue information (Details, Description, People, Dates, Time Tracking, and Activity {with tabs: All, Comments, Work Log, History, Activity, Commits} down the left side for the default layout). When I click on the Work Log tab, I can see all the pertinent information for the other sections of the information, but the work log itself displays the oldest information first, so in order to view the most recent information, I need to scroll down 5 to 6 pages worth of work log in order to view the most recent information. Instead, I would like to see the most recent work log entries without having to scroll. I have a 6 second video of my issue if this is not clear enough. http://youtu.be/IZOF3NjlOxM
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.