Hello.
If I switch to Russian keyboard when edit any page in Confluence, the hot key Ctrl+B does not work.
In Comments field under the page it does.
Please fix!
Hey Dmitry!I was able to spin up a Windows machine (I assumed you were using Windows due to the CTRL+<key> combination) and test this behavior. Turns out that a few other languages are also affected by this, such as Arabic. With the behavior in mind, I raised a report. You can check it here, Dmitry:
CONFCLOUD-67629 | Keyboard shortcuts do not work in some keyboard layouts in Windows
You can vote and watch the issue. Voting can help with the report visibility and watching will keep you up to date with everything.
As a workaround, we can change the layout to English and the shortcuts should work as expected.
Let us know your thoughts on this. Looking forward to your reply!
Thank you, Diego!
I agree it looks like a bug, thank you vor issuing a report.
French keyboard does not work either
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.