I want to be able to have a web page that my colleagues can access to see the contents of the current sprint. These are colleagues that are not users of Jira.
I created the following filter --> Project = PBP AND Sprint in openSprints() AND issuetype != Sub-task ORDER BY issuetype DESC, status DESC. I set it to be accessible by the public. The filter is returning the desired results for me but when a member of the public tries to access it they get the following errors...
- The value 'PBP' does not exist for the field 'Project'.
- Field 'Sprint' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users.
- Field 'issuetype' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users.
- Not able to sort using field 'issuetype'.
Are there additional permissions I need to set somewhere?
And/or is there a better way to meet my requirement?