Hi, I'm having an issue with confluence cloud on a mobile - the emojis that are displayed on a desktop are not displayed on a mobile - instead they are replaced with a blue star icon:
@Tomasz Sobierajski :
Have you still got HipChat integration set-up on Confluence and used old HipChat Emojis??
If yes, Cloud Confluence Mobile no longer supports that type of HipChat integration. (Already a while now).
Random question, just to check - does you mobile device support the emoji's you use and can see via desktop?
(Long shot, but it might be device affected)
@Andy - PTC Redundant No, the emojis used are not HipChat emojis.It might be device affected because the emojis supported by the device are displayed, only the ones that we have created internally are not.
Hi @Andy - PTC Redundant and @Tomasz Sobierajski
My name is Tiffany and I'm a product manager on Confluence. I saw that you're having issues with emojis on mobile and wanted to let you know that we are fixing the issue and you should be able to see emojis soon! I will keep you updated on this post, but we will be providing emoji support and a bunch of new features for mobile soon! 😊
Hi all,
since you're into icons, we have just released Icons for Confluence (cloud), a set of +500 fully customisable icons (colour, size, shape) to be added to Confluence documents. Hope you might give it a try! Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.