Our users are complaining about the flood of mails from jira. I would like to send a summary of all tasks with the priority medium to low twice a day to the users where something has been changed. All notifications with priority high and highest should be sent immediately. Any idea how to realise this?
Two things can help you here,
Batching Emails Notifications - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracore/batching-email-notifications-975041049.html
Issue Filter Subscriptions - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/working-with-search-results-765593781.html (Look for Subscribe to search results)
As you are cloud I can't anything more to help.
Thank you. This does not work with jira cloud, correct?
In addition to what @DPKJ said
I have found the default notification scheme is overkill everywhere I've setup JIRA. If you haven't setup the default user profile to exclude sending updates they make I suggest you change the default and have all the users modify their profile. Talk to your users to see what they want. Most reporters want create, close, and maybe one or two other milestones statuses depending on the issue type. You can easily create custom events to put in the transition post functions for those events. If you allow people other than the assignee to work on the issue the assignee may want notification of things they do, especially update and comment.
As much as I know,
Atlassian is rolling out Bathing Email Notification to Jira cloud very soon (as they have added it to confluence cloud), you can participate to push then in this issue - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-1369
On other hand Filter Subscription part works fine with Jira cloud. You can use it and disable all other notification (if this works for you).
that would help!
Thank you!
Thank you Joe!
any recommendations for a bulk mail notification jira cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.