A validated confluence user is unable to see the draw io image. They are just seeing a blank area where the image should be. See below. Not sure what is causing this. Anyone else experiencing this?
You’ve marked the question Jira cloud, is this Confluence cloud (rather than server)?
You are correct. Thanks for that. I have changed the tag.
Does the user have an ad blocker that is blocking content from the draw.io domain?
also created it in the confluence community instead.
I have asked them to check that as I found that solution on the community channels and they didn't have an ad block on.
If you don’t find the solution, email support@draw.io and we’ll get more details.
Thanks!
What's the solution?
Where's the actual answer? Why are the images now showing? How to fix it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.