On some support pages I can find text such as "you can buy an additional 100 GB of storage at $10 per month."... which is great, but how do I do that?
Check out this https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Git-questions/Best-way-to-free-up-GIT-LFS-storage-space-for-a-Repo/qaq-p/590459
Unfortunately this does not help. It only links to a page (https://bitbucket.org/product/pricing?tab=host-in-the-cloud) that does not have a way to increase just the LFS storage limit, only the overall plan limits. I want to keep my free account and just pay for more LFS storage, which from that link seems possible due to the text "
"
but it gives no option to actually do so.
I have the same problem. A lot of links to explanations of what LFS but no link to the settings page where you can buy that. How do I buy additional storage?
there is now option to downvote an answer if it is wrong
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.