Trying to explore the 3 templates in confluence : Task report, project task report and team task report
The difference is that they give you differently structured templated pages to work on when you use them.
When I generate reports I don't see a big difference in them. Can you please elaborate?
No, there is not a lot of difference, they are templates for similar things, so they're going to be similar.
Then why are we provided with 3 differently named templates? (Task report, project task report and team task report)
Because a task, a project task and a team task are likely to be different things, so you have different templates for them. I think of a task as something that needs doing, a team task something a team worked on (so you probably want to mention them in a report) and a project task as an item for a specific project (so you want to mention the project)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.