I am trying to search on all issues in a project where the "Linked Issues" field is empty.
Based on what I have read there is no way in JIRA using JQL to do this so I am trying to do this in EazyBI but I am unclear on how to easily get this data.
Hi @[deleted]
If you are at least in jira 8.0 you can use
Issuelinktype not in (put every type of link you don't want)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver/advanced-searching-fields-reference-939937719.html#Advancedsearching-fieldsreference-issuelinktypeIssuelinktype
@Mohamed Benziane Thanks for your response.
Does this apply to Jira Cloud as this doesn't seem to work.
Indeed this function doesn't exist in cloud according to the documentation.
May be you can export your issues in a csv and search for issue where the column "outward link" is blank
unfortunately I would need to this be in a dashboard view but thanks for your help @Mohamed Benziane
In eazyBI, issue links are not imported by default. If you are looking for specific links names, you can try to create a issue link dimension by defining its parameters in the eazyBI advanced settings. Please have a look at the eazyBI documentation page for more information on issue links - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/advanced-data-import-options/import-issue-links. Without a particular issue type, the parameters could look similar to the ones below:
[jira.customfield_linked_issues] name = "Links of issue" outward_link = [“is related to”,“relates to”,“is blocked by”,“blocks”] dimension = true
An other option is to define all links via the JavaScript calculated custom fields. Please read more about that here - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/custom-fields/javascript-calculated-custom-fields#JavaScriptcalculatedcustomfields-Allissuelinks.
No matter the option you chose, to get the number of issues that don't have a linked issue it is necessary to create a calculated member in the Measures dimension. For the "Issue links" option, the calculated member in the Measures dimension could look similar to the one below:
Sum( Filter( Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]), IsEmpty([Measures].[Issue Links of issue]) AND [Measures].[Issues created] > 0 ), [Measures].[Issues created])
For the "All links" formula could look similar to the one below:
([All links].[(none)],[Measures].[Issues created])
Kind regards,
Roberts // eazyBI support
Hi @Roberts Čāčus - eazyBI ,
Thank you for your answer. I have a similar query and can't get it to work. I want all items without `caused by` links.
I defined my `Links of issues` in Settings:
[jira.customfield_linked_issues] name = "Links of issue" outward_link = [“is caused by”] dimension = true
And then I need to count all items which have no caused by links..
This doesn't work:
Thank you
Hi @Vladimir Virlan ,As we discussed your question in our support conversation, I won't go into too much detail. In the eazyBI import options, you can import the defined issue links as a dimension and property.
The formula relies on the property as its primary condition in returning the number of issues without the link. Therefore, in your case, it was necessary to select the issue link import also as a property.
Best,Roberts // support@eazybi.com
Thanks @Roberts Čāčus - eazyBI that works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.