The Agile Wallboard Gadget has stopped working. Navigating to the board directly works, but we prefer this on our dashboard as well. After selecting the board the image below shows the results.
Hi Joe,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!I tested on my local envionriment using Firefox and Chrome and it works normally.Can you please test using another browser?Test using incognito mode in case you have extensions on your browser.Also, open the developer tools on your browser and check if it shows any error while loading the page.Is there any other user facing this issue?
Regards,Angélica
This happens to us very frequently as well; sometimes the gadget disappears for days then mysteriously returns again. Right now I'm having an issue where there are no links on the gadget so whilst I can see the tickets in their swimlanes, I cannot click to view more details of each ticket. It was working an hour ago!
Hi @Joe Mizzi
You could use our Team Wallboard gadget offered by Great Gadgets app instead.
This app offers many other gadgets like burndown charts, velocity, cumulative flow diagram, control chart, etc.
Danut.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.