Hello Everyone,
I'm in the middle of testing a Jira Server to Cloud migration and I've stumbled across something I don't know how to solve so I thought I'd ask you fine folks.
I have taken an xml export of our Jira Server data and imported it to the Cloud instance. I have also setup a trial of Atlassian Access (as we planned to use both Access and Jira Cloud from day one of being in the cloud).
The issue I have is that user names in our server instance are "jseddon" and it looks as though cloud is expecting me to use "jseddon@igloosoftware.com". I'm ok with this, except I now have a ton of "invalid" usernames assigned to issues that my users will not enjoy.
Has anyone run into this type of situation before? Did I miss an order of operations thing when I was configuring things?
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
-Jimmy