When we hold engineering standups, we display the sprint board on the screen. As each team member gives an update, we scroll down to view the tickets for that member. The header section of the page takes up a lot of space. I tend to use 150% zoom so the text is easier to read, so the header section in practice take up about 33% of the vertical space.
To be clear, when I say header section, I mean everything above the scrollable board, such as the name of the sprint, a search box, number of days remaining in the sprint, etc.
Ideally, I would view just the scrollable board and blow it up to full screen. Is there a way to do this, or just a way to suppress the headers? Is there a hidden page I can go to as a short term hack? Is there a good way to use the developer console to eliminate HTML elements to do this? What are my options?