If I linked an issue and I want to change the relation of the linked issue, for example :
I want to change "Is cloned by" to "related to" how can I do it ? without deleting and creating the link all over again
Hello @Matan_Merling ,
Can you find the button for Link issue in the Backlog view?
Just to be clear I'm using the next-gen. but beside that clicking the Linked issue just creates a new link. The question is if there is a way to edit already created links ? not finding them.
Doesn't look like there is way; I just tried it; but you can delete the linked item and then create a new link with a different relationship; as a work around
Hi @Matan_Merling ,
Just as @[deleted] said, you need to remove the old link and re-add the new link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.