On this page is instructions to make a new page from a link.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/insert-links-and-anchors-724764900.html
In the new experience, I don't see an "Advanced" option.
What am I missing?
Hello Glen,
Thank you for contacting us about this. This feature hasn't been included yet in the New Editing experience. The article refers to the original editor.
There is a feature request below to bring this over to the new editor:
Please vote on it and you will be added to the list of watchers. From here, you will receive any updates on it in the future.
Regards,
Shannon
Thanks Shannon. Is there a place I could see what else is missing from the new experience?
This issue is NOT solved. The answer may be accepted, but the solution is not.
Hi @Glen Lipka,
I'm so sorry that I didn't see your question. We've recently updated our Roadmap page to include that.
There is also a post that the product manager made about the top 10 asked questions regarding the new editor:
I hope that helps!
Michael,
I replied to Glen just now on the above thread, but the ability to link to a placeholder has not been included in the new editor. It's touched upon on the Roadmap I linked, as well as the Product Manager's FAQ page that he just published yesterday.
From what I understand, there are no plans to include it yet, but we are still collecting feedback. I see you've already provided yours on the feature request, but you can also schedule some time with Avi one-on-one by setting aside some time to talk on his calendar.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback!
no solution so far. this is really bad as the new editor broke existing functionality.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.