Hi folks. I'm looking for a query that will return all stories of an epic when only 1 story meets my criteria. For example, I want to group all epics and children with stories that have a FixVersion with a title containing 2019. My current query only returns the 1 story with the FixVersion of 08-2019 and the parent epic. I want to see all of the stories under that epic so I have the complete picture. I don't care if I have duplicates. I'm using Jira Structure and feel like I'm so close. thanks for any help you can provide.
I currently see:
Grouped by FixVersion - 08-2019
Epic 1
Story 3 - 08-2019
Epic 2
Story 7 - 08-2019
Grouped by FixVersion - 09-2019
Epic 1
Story 4 - 09-2019
I want to see:
Grouped by FixVersion - 08-2019
Epic 1
Story 1 - no fix version
Story 2 - no fix version
Story 3 - 08-2019
Story 4 - 09-2019
Epic 2
Story 5 - no fix version
Story 6 - no fix version
Story 7 - 08-2019
Grouped by FixVersion - 09-2019
Epic 1
Story 1 - no fix version
Story 2 - no fix version
Story 3 - 08-2019
Story 4 - 09-2019
Epic 3
Story 11 - no fix version
Story 12 - no fix version
Story 13 - 08-2019