Is it possible to generate a task report which shows all tasks on child pages of the current page? I know I can type in all the child pages that I would like to generate the report from, but I would like to build this into a template.
I think it would be better to restrict it to pages with a certain label. Then just put the label on all of the pages that you want to show in the report. Also, if you are creating the pages from a template then put the label on the template and when the pages are created they will already have the label.
Thanks Davin. That doesn't really solve my issue - the pages with the Task Report are being created with a custom template, and the child pages are from the Meeting template.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.