I created a new board "In progress". It is kind of "to do" but I do not want to see those issues in backlog only in related board. How can I do that?
Kanban- or scrum- board?either way you need to create a filter and filter out the tickets that you would like to see.
e.g project = x and status = in progress
then you can create new colums for e.g each status in your project, and under configure drag each status to the right column
/T
if you are new to creating filters you can use the basic under issue menu,
search for issues
You did not understand me. I still would like to use backlog. I do not like using filters on regular basis as it is very time consuming. And I do not want to "In progress" issues on backlog. Instead, you told me how to see them.
Ok, sorry for misunderstanding, i then guess that you have created a scrum board and that you have a list of issue in the backlog, if that's the case then you need to create a sprint and move the tickets that you would like to see on the board to that sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.