My organization recently added 3 questions to our stories that we have to answer. They are using the following radio buttons:
- None
- Yes
- No
We are required to answer Yes or No. The default is None. I'm trying to add a quick filter, so that we can see in our board which ones still have the default of none.
Here is my issue though. When I try to create the JQL, it doesn't give me the option to add None. It only gives me the option to add empty, which those fields technically are not empty. When I add this and generate the filter, I get the wrong results.
So then I tried writing the query to exclude those stories where yes and/or no was selected, but that isn't working either.
Any ideas? I'm just a regular user of Jira. I am not a developer, so I'm not super technical.